The ability to communicate what we want to say in an, engaging effective and meaningful way is an important life skill that can be developed by everyone. This 1 day training workshop will develop your competence. Focussing on knowledge and skills we explore tools, frameworks, tips and techniques that will help plan, create and deliver presentations that allow you and your team to stand out. Our methods help you plan, design and deliver memorable presentations comfortably.
Leaders and team members who want to take their communication and presentation skills to the next level.
At this workshop you will be able to:
- Plan, prepare and structure your presentation appropriately
- Design precise online presentations tailored to your audience requirements
- Deliver online presentations more confidently
- Manage nerves associated with delivering presentations
- Deal with live questions effectively
- Use influencing and persuasion factors when required in presentations
- Select the appropriate communication channels
Our interactive practical courses and learner centred approach, combined with small class sizes, provide the very best virtual learning environment for participants. We focus on skills development by closing the gaps on knowledge, sharing and applying best practices in learning and development. Participants leave our programs with increased confidence and armed with behaviours and tools that can be applied in the workplace. Post-training we provide further support through group and individual coaching/mentoring to maximise behaviour transfer into the workplace. This makes for a far better training investment.
Included in the programme and the financial investment will be a 1 hour remote support (via Zoom or phone or email) for participants. They will also be invited to a 90 minute follow-up Zoom workshop approximately 1 month after the initial training in order to support them as they transfer the new knowledge and behaviours into the workplace. These 2 best practice steps in training are strongly recommended by Cumara Performance for delivering better results for the team.
- Your audience – who are they and why should they listen to you?
- Your messages – what exactly do you want your audience to do?
- Call to action
- Structure – 3T’s
- Storytelling techniques
- Presentations and how the brain works
- The use of visual aids and tips for effectiveness
- Dealing with nerves
- Your eyes, body language and voice
- Engaging your audience
- Dealing with live questions